PayRetailers is a payment gateway designed to handle mass online payments to the Latin American market. The company combines local markets expertise with payment technology enabling global merchants to successfully expand their business into high growth, emerging markets while eliminating the many operational complexities of managing cross-border payments.
Our Finance team in Barcelona is growing and we are looking for a Treasury Manager who will be responsible for the correct processing of all day to day transactions within the full company.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Treasury operational processes from end to end, focusing on the sustainability of Treasury operations.
- Monitors all cashflows within the company, ensuring that cash balances are appropriate for the organization's operations.
- Leads on analysis of Treasury topics, such as global cash forecasting and variance analysis Propose processes and workflows to leadership, with the goal of reducing the Company's operation risks.
- Provide periodic training to internal cross-functional business partners to improve forecasting accuracy.
- Promote the financial planning of the company.
- Reviews and input or approve Treasury payments and operational payments.
- Checks, verify and authorize settlement instructions for merchant volumes to be settle.
- Monitors Global Partners performance and regular daily collections.
- Checks and signs settlement and payment instructions to banks/counter-parties.
- Control operational payments and secure not exceeding budget
- Specifies team responsibilities, ensuring the timely processing of all (payment) requests.
- Designs efficient and effective treasury processes and/or improves treasury processes
- Support in company compliance with our Treasury policies, including quarterly and annual reporting, compliance, and audit requirements.
- Coordinate with Controller on the implementation of new regulatory requirements and initiatives affecting Treasury related areas.
- Ensure communication of relevant information to internal parties
- Build strong relationships with business leaders and finance managers.
- Identify opportunities to optimize KPIs for financial and treasury operational controls.
- Participate in system implementations and other strategic initiatives as needed.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Is the point of contact for the annual audit for the treasury area.
- Bachelor´s degree in business, accounting, or related field.
- Experience target: 7+ years as a Treasury Manager.
- Spanish and English fluent, Portuguese will be a plus.
- The ability to proactively handle adhoc issues / exceptions as they arise, understand the potential financial impact to clients and follow issues through to resolution quickly.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of banking processes, controls, and policies
- Preferable banking payments or/and payments business experience.
- Knowledge of different payment methods and routes, along with strong mathematical, analytical skills
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and local GAP.
- Excellent knowledge in Excel (mandatory).
- Ability to adapt to new assignments and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary! 💶
- Opportunities to grow within a company in hypergrowth stage📉
- Additional days of holidays! ✈
- Free language classes 👨🏫
- Private health insurance covered by the company.🩺
- At least one day of home office per week!💻
- Possibility to increase your net salary through our flexible retribution partner! 🍕
- Excellent work environment and good collaboration.
- Free coffee/Tea and snacks from the company☕🥐