PayRetailers is a payment gateway designed to handle mass online payments to the Latin American market.
The company combines local markets expertise with payment technology enabling global merchants to successfully expand their business into high growth, emerging markets while eliminating the many operational complexities of managing cross-border payments. Our strategy has created a differentiated model in the payments landscape.
Our Business team is growing and we are looking for a Senior Account Manager to be based in Lima. In this position you will work closely to the sales and operations team to develop and grow our customer portfolio as well as collaborate with our Product Team to improve our product portfolio and value proposal.
Job duties and Responsibilities:
- Capture, maintaining and developing the portfolio, nurturing the relationship and creation value to help increase the volume processing.
- Identifying customers’ needs and market trends, working together with Sales, Product and IT to provide them with a more complete solution and service.
- Analysing and monitoring business KPIs, generating reports and presenting them to C-level.
- Negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Generating new business opportunities, working closely with the sales team to understand strategic initiatives.
- Supervising account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Identifying prospects and leads in the targeted companies.
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Resolving conflicts and providing solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Developing and maintaining excellent knowledge and understanding of our business, offerings, competitors, and industry.
- Suggesting actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of proven work experience as a senior account manager with an exceptional record of YoY portfolio growth.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize.
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Fluent in English written and spoken (C1 level or higher).
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- The ability to research and identify problems, develop proposals, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with others.
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary! 💶
- Opportunities to grow within a company in hypergrowth stage 📉
- Additional days of holidays! ✈
- Private health insurance 🩺
- At least one day of home office per week!💻
- Free language classes 👨🏫
- Individual development plans 🚀
- Excellent work environment and good collaboration ✌️Free coffee/tea, fruits and snacks from the company ☕🥐🍎