PayRetailers is a payment gateway designed to handle mass online payments to the Latin American market. The company combines local markets expertise with payment technology enabling global merchants to successfully expand their business into high growth, emerging markets while eliminating the many operational complexities of managing cross-border payments.
Our Strategy Team in Brazil is growing and we are looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed timely and within budget. The project manager will plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep Country Manager informed the entire way.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Country Manager to lead the different adequacy projects of the program according to the scope, governance, budget, and planning.
- Support the team regarding the logistic and administrative activities.
- Assist the Country Manager in setting up and coordinating meetings with internal (middle and senior management) and external stakeholders (market parties).
- Definition and drive to ensure completion of Project Performance goals to meet business objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure optimal quality of project execution and reviews.
- Ensure that critical aspect is identified in reviews and proactively / professionally addressed and followed up.
- Manage the situation of the project -milestones & deadlines- and its KPIs, and report to senior management, with transparency during the business/sector project reviews
- Make sure that key project stakeholders are aligned toward project goals.
- Responsible to ensure full compliance with the Code of Ethics.
- Perform financial forecast & budget execution control.
- University degree in STEM or Business, with a strong commercial orientation.
- Conflict management and interpersonal skills.
- Team spirit approach and good communication skills.
- Abilities to obtain collaboration and "pull together" all parties involved in the project.
- Anticipation and claer reporting.
- Leadership, entrepreneurship mindset and decision minded.
- Strong skills and resilience to manage uncertainty.
- Sound understanding of how the Brazilian and cross-border payment sector works.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- At least 5 years of experience as a project leader or project support (PMO) with an IT dimension.
- Excellent writing skills (including the establishment of operational procedures and minutes of meeting) and able to communicate clearly in Spanish, Portuguese and English.
- You enjoy working in a team and are result-oriented.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary! 💶
- Opportunities to grow within a company in hypergrowth stage📉
- Free language classes 👨🏫
- Private health insurance covered by the company.🩺
- At least one day of home office per week!💻
- Excellent work environment and good collaboration.
- Free coffee/Tea and snacks from the company☕🥐