PayRetailers is a payment gateway designed to handle mass online payments in Latin America where credit card penetration and bancarization levels remain low. The company combines local markets expertise with payment technology enabling global merchants to successfully expand their business into high growth, emerging markets while eliminating the many operational complexities of managing cross-border payments.
We are looking for a Disputes Analyst to be based in Barcelona to be able to work from 15h to 24h from Monday to Friday (Reduced working hours on Fridays).
Job Duties and Responsabilities:
- Assist end-customers with payment related queries via email.
- Process refunds for failed transactions.
- Escalate issues detected through end-customer support.
- Analyse transactional data from different sources and ensure an appropriate classification and resolution is made for each ticket.
- Manage chargebacks and other payment disputes by gathering supporting evidence and processing written correspondence to recover funds for PayRetailers’ Merchants.
- Partner and readily collaborate with other stakeholders to solve complex payment dispute cases (Support, Legal, Financial Partners, etc.)
- Handle follow-up actions based on case outcome.
- Proactively look for ways to improve internal processes.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in English and Spanish are a must (at least B2 level).
- Computer skills: good knowledge of Microsoft office & Excel
- Strong written communication skills, utilizing proper grammar and punctuation
- Detail-oriented and an inquisitive nature.
- Ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with customer support systems and practices
- Previous experience working in the Payments Industry is a plus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary! 💶
- Opportunities to grow within a company in hypergrowth stage 📉
- Additional days of holidays! ✈
- Private health insurance covered by the company 🩺
- At least one day of home office per week!💻
- Possibility to increase your net salary through our flexible retribution partner! 🍕
- Free language classes 👨🏫
- Individual development plans 🚀
- Excellent work environment and good collaboration ✌️
- Quarterly team building 🌟🎊
- Free coffee/tea, fruits and snacks from the company ☕🥐🍎